Thursday, May 16, 2013

Golf Coaches, Tour Operators and junior golf supporters

Coaches and Junior golf tours want press coverage. A few words to the wise on story/blog coverage.

I would love nothing better than to do a story on your team or a player. The Oakland Press will have me write stories down the line but for now, I have a background in broadcast journalism and am on both News at Noon and MIPrepZone. I am doing video features until then.

- For golf tours and college coaches, I can do stories as well but the Oakland Press is not paying for junior golf coverage or adult tour coverage whether college or tours such as the Bogey Golf Tour or Mulligan Tour in 2013. Ask me what the costs are to rent my services for the day. For those sending me results, I need the city the golfer is from. Without the city, score and name, usually I will not post the results.

-College Player Profiles- Do you have a player that aspires to play college golf? I am sure you do. I do feature profiles that capture everything from the player, the character and teamwork of a player and also capture academics and community service. There is a charge for this service and the videos are professionally done and are both for a college coach to look at and a keepsake for down the road. 

Please send the link to the blog and the Michigan Golf Scene website (www.michigangolfscene.com) to your athletic and especially your golf community. The blog in two years gets over 13,000 hits per month and is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment