Tuesday, June 5, 2012

If You Like ContestsLots of Golf Freebies this Week


     I put this information out there and people do win contests. I know because I enter most of the contests I talk about and won a club. That's right one club. A Rocketballz 5 iron from Taylor Made and I have played it an average of 1-2x a round and love the club. When struck solidly, the ball jumps off the club and is a nice weapon for a golfer to use. I will post a picture of me and the five iron later but it is not exactly like standing next to a trophy buck but I don't hunt so the five iron is proof that some contests do what they say they will do. I can tell you that I received an e-mail several weeks ago asking me where I would like the five-iron sent and I filled out the information not knowing if I would receive anything. I did and I can tell you that going to your local retailer to hit this club is well worth the effort. So are a lot of clubs but I am happy. I was not the only winner but am very happy.

   As for other contests, you do have to apply and right now its mostly equipment.
www.freebirdie.com is one site where there are several contests. going on at once. Carl's Golfland is a part of the site and so are several vendors from Taylor Made to airline golf bags to free tournament entries, check out the site and fill out the entry form. They may or may not ask you to like them on Facebook but that is part of the deal. All contests need your contact information.

There are a couple of golf specials to tell you about. Pretty much every day I receive several golf specials from a variety of sources and Groupon is one of them. Bald Mountain is one such course and they are advertising on Groupon. Bald Mountain located in Lake Orion is family owned and reasonably priced. They are on Groupon right now and if the special is expired, they will have another special on Bald Mountain or another course. The lunches are good and they have a wide variety of pops. Here is the Link. (I did not have time for Bitly) so click anywhere. vvv

 http://www.groupon.com/deals/bald-mountain-golf-course-1?c=image&s=body&pt=3T8rvUE_QNVDauFnY0TBI_Y1Y7UFHYz9j&utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=all-deals_detroit&sid=11187852&division=detroit&utm_medium=email&date=20120603&utm_campaign=bald-mountain-golf-course-1&p=1&addxe=UkpBS0VSUzIwMDJAWUFIT08uQ09N&user=3144a29c1e9aac0ea96c1113ee90ee45bfda5d2ff011720e84097db0af127f40
    
I will have some up north specials next time and a few local specials as well. Let me know if you win anything.    






No comments:

Post a Comment