Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bob Krause- A simple Tip can help you plenty



Last time I talked about Bob working with me to ensure that I keep my power to the left side of my right foot. As the kids say... true dat!

     I actually came to this conclusion many years ago and this helped me hit the ball a long way. After not picking up the clubs for five years, I forgot about about both my bad and good habits. When taking my lessons as I have had four sessions with Bob this year, I was concentrating on my takeaway and balance as I developed some rust. Bob quickly pointed out that my weight was shifting outside my right leg and this caused a whole bunch of problems. I will tell you that you should practice not letting your weight shift outside the left side of the right foot. If you do that along with other check points we will talk about later, you should be in much better shape than a few minutes ago when you started reading this blog. Remember, my golf game is boring as we really only care about our own golf games so if you need to make this tweak, try it right away. Give Bob a call. He is the real expert and I am listening to him. Call him at the number below for expert information and game changing golf strategies.

http://bobkrausegolf.com/contact.html

Bob Krause Golf
White Lake, MI. 48383

Office:  (941) 773-1339

No comments:

Post a Comment