Saturday, March 24, 2012

Prep Golfers Use Marc White Fitness Training to Get Ready for 2012 Season

Many prep and adult golfers for that matter are getting ready for the 2012 season but have no idea they cannot play to their potential without proper fitness. Marc White a 23-year PGA professional at Oakhurst Country Club and Titleist Performance Instructor (TPI) helps golfers with their athletic performance levels from strength, balance and agility and in the following video story, prep golfers tell how it is helping them maximize their potential. Video story is below and on the online Oakland Press.

http://youtu.be/zVjanQ5Apkk

2 comments:

  1. It's very rare that I will write, comment or otherwise vent online but after thinking the idea over I've decided to share a few of my thoughts with you about what fitness is, what it's really about and who should be considered fit. I'm writing this, admittedly, out of disappointment. I read fit people's articles, newsletters and blogs constantly in order to learn and improve myself in this industry we call fitness but lately I've come across a number of very fit people drawing lines in the sand (regarding what fitness is), that, in my opinion, don't really need to be there.

    intramax ingredients

    ReplyDelete