Monday, March 26, 2012

Marc White says Don't Fall Out of Your Spine Angle

     There are so many things to keep your mind on in the golf swing and there is no way you can do all of them at once or you will drive yourself crazy. One item you could drill on is keeping your tilt. I have the tendency to sway from my original stance to put weight on the inside of my right foot to build torque and leverage to hit the ball farther. What I do is start swaying. In order to correct that, I stay in my spine angle until I strike the ball and now hit more consistent golf shots. Marc White said that staying in the spine angle is key to hitting it time after time and is one of the fundemental keys to a good golf swing. Here is how to contact Marc.

Contact Information
Golf Studio: (248) 393-3085 ext. 700
Cell Phone: (248) 891-3321

E-mail: mlwpga@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment