Sunday, July 24, 2011

Marc White Gives Teaching Tips

Marc White is a PGA Professional who also coaches Notre Dame Prep golf and one of his student athletes Aaron Knudson won the Division Three Individual Medal last month at MSU. He has been teaching the game and currently works with some of the areas best prep players. Below he is standing to the right of his Notre Dame Prep Team after earning State Honors at Forest Akers Golf Course in June.

Pontiac Notre Dame Prep boys varsity golf team

     I had him show me some pointers on Saturday and he preached less spine angle, keep the weight to the inside of my right knee and well... that's enough information. I used to religiously keep my weight to the inside of my right leg but have become inconsistent while trying to get my game back after a five year layoff.  After working with him, I played a round at Oakhurst Country Club and sure enough my driver improved but my irons need more work as standing upright has me hitting it a tad fat instead of having the ball jump off of my club.

You can contact Marc at the website posted here. http://marcwhitegolf.com/photogallery.htm You can also book a lesson online and see Marc's swing by navigating his easy to find content.
TPI Certified
PGA Professional

1 comment: