Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bret Hartman of the Rick Smith Academy at OU said holding the proper finish will help immensely



I saw Bret Hartman of the Rick Smith Academy recently and we both realized we have something in common. We both have bad backs and neither are from golf. They happened in car accidents and the similarity when talking about golf ends there. Bret took a look at me playing golf and within one lesson, has me on the road to working on my swing. The biggest takeaway from our recent lesson was the takeaway and the finish. Bret modeled the golf swing and really worked on my finish and rolling my hands after making impact with the golf ball. We worked on more than that but his video will show you his teaching approach to working with students. His two minute video on the golf swing is well worth watching and could help you take strokes off your score. 








Bret Hartman has a powerful lesson on the golf swing finish <<< Video

No comments:

Post a Comment